FLOOR MOUNTED AIR HANDLING UNIT
(800 CFM – 60000 CFM )
The Unit is manufactured as per the customer’s requirement 800 CFM to 60000 CFM
- The unit is manufactured in HEAVY duty extruded Aluminum profile with & without THERMAL BREAK & internal coving section.
- The unit panels are filled with 25 OR 50mm thick pressure injected polyurethane foam, having 38/40 kg /m3 density.
- Various options such as pre-coated galvanized sheets, plain galvanized sheets, aluminum & SS 304 & SS 316 sheets in various thicknesses are available for inner & outer skin of double skin panels.
- High efficiency, AMCA certified, imported DWDI & PLUG type Blowers are used.
- Forward curved blowers for normal applications and backward curved for high resistance application.
- Drain pan made of SS 304 with dual slope to facilitate immediate discharge of condensate.
- Base frame is made of galvanized steel with die cast aluminum joints having lifting holes.
- Access doors are provided with hinges & locks made of self extinguishing nylon for perfect air tightness.
- Weatherproof Light, Limit switch, View glass.
- Filter sections for EU-5, EU-7, in Rigid / Bag construction.
- Humidification, Pre / Re Heat Package.
- Heat recovery Wheel / Heat Pipe.
- Mixing Box with Fresh / Return Air Dampers Single / Double Tier Construction.
DOUBLE SKIN AIR HANDLING UNIT ARE USED-
- Comfort Air Conditioning
- For Schools