HEAT RECOVERY UNITS
(800 CFM – 20000 CFM)
The Unit is manufactured as per the customer’s requirement 800 CFM to 20000 CFM
- The unit is manufactured in HEAVY duty extruded Aluminium profile with & without THERMAL BREAK&internal coving section.
- The unit panels are filled with 25mm / 50mm thick pressure injected polyurethane foam (PUF) / Fiber glass / Rockwool insulation having 38/40 / 96 kg /m3 density.
- Various options such as pre-coated galvanized sheets, plain galvanized sheets, Aluminium, SS 304 & SS 316 sheets in various thicknesses are available for inner & outer skin of double skin panels.
- High efficiency, AMCA certified, imported DIDW, PLUG, EC Fans type Blowers are used.
- Forward curved blowers for normal applications and backward curved for high resistance application.
- Drain pan made of SS 304 with dual slope to facilitate immediate discharge of condensate.
- Base frame is made of galvanized steel with die cast aluminium joints having lifting holes.
- Access doors are provided with hinges & locks made of self-extinguishing nylon for perfect air tightness
- Coils for cooling for DX, Chilled water and VRF application.
- Coils for heating for hot water application.
- Strip heaters in GI , SS 304 , SS 316 construction.
- Heat Recovery Enthalpy wheel is used to regain the conditioned air properties and pass it on to the fresh air to be
- Heat recovery using Cross Flow Heat exchanger is also used for the same application with better results.
- Weatherproof Light, Limit switch, View glass.
- Filter sections for EU-5 and EU-7 in Rigid / Bag construction.
- Filter Section also with EU-9 , Chemical and carbon filters available.
- Humidification, Pre / Re Heat Package.
- Heat recovery Wheel / Heat Pipe. / Cross Flow heat exchanger
- Mixing Box with Fresh / Return Air Dampers Single / Double Tier Construction.
- FLP Construction AHU available.
HEAT RECOVERY UNITS ARE USED –