(1400 CMH – 3,00,000 CMH)
The Unit is manufactured as per the customer’s requirement 1400 to 3,00,000 CMH
- The unit is manufactured in HEAVY duty extruded Aluminium profile without THERMAL BREAK.
- The unit panels are filled with 25mm / 50mm thick pressure injected polyurethane foam (PUF) / Fiber glass / Rockwool insulation having 38/40 / 96 kg /m3 density.
- Various options such as pre-coated galvanized sheets, plain galvanized sheets, Aluminium, SS 304 & SS 316 sheets in various thicknesses are available for inner & outer skin of double skin panels.
- High efficiency AMCA certified imported DIDW, PLUG, EC Fans type Blowers are used.
- Forward curved blowers for normal applications and backward curved for high resistance application.
- Water Sump made of SS 304to store the water for recirculation to circulate to the spray bank pipes.
- Base frame is made of galvanized steel with die cast aluminium joints having lifting holes.
- Access doors are provided with hinges & locks made of self-extinguishing nylon for perfect air tightness
Eliminators to stop the water carryover in PVC, GI and SS construction.
- Single and double bank spray arrangement is made to wet the air and remover the impurity present in the airstream. As the name suggests it scrubs the air.
- Louvers in GI, Stainless Steel, Aluminium construction acting as sand trap and to obstruct the small birds to be sucked in the unit.
- Nozzles in PVC/ bronze / Stainless Steel construction are used to spray the water from the pipe on to the airstream.
- Weatherproof Light, Limit switch, View glass.
- Filter sections for EU-5 and EU-7 in Rigid / Bag construction.
- Single / Double Spray bank.
WET SCRUBBER ARE USED-
- For Schools
- Institutional Buildings